Join the Christian Coalition's Campaign to Stop Taxpayer Funding for Abortion

  • Pete Knoll
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
      Conservative members of Congress have introduced legislation to end ALL federal taxpayer funding of abortion - and they need our support!

      Sign the Christian Coalition's petition and speak out today.

      Tell Congress it's time to get taxpayers OUT of the abortion business!

      http://www.cc.org/olpetition/stop_taxpayer_funding_abortion

    • Pete Knoll
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2013
        Conservative members of Congress have introduced legislation to end ALL federal taxpayer funding of abortion - and they need our support!

        Take action today!  Sign the Christian Coalition's petition, contact Congress - and be sure to use our "Donate your status" application below to help spread the word to others!