Will you stand with Israel?

  • Pete Knoll
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2013
      Christian Coalition has launched a national campaign to call on Americans and our government to “Stand with Israel”.

      We must not allow our leaders to put America in a position of weakening Israel in the face of those who are committed to its destruction.

      Let our leaders know that you agree.

      Join our campaign to "Stand with Israel" and let Washington know that we must not compromise the peace and security of Israel.

      Sign our petition today!

      http://www.cc.org/olpetition/stand_israel

    • Pete Knoll