Take the Christian Coalition of America 2012 GOP Presidential Survey

  • Pete Knoll
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2012
      Who do you support for President?

      That's the question we are asking pro-family conservatives all across America in our new poll, and we want to include your vote.

      Take the Christian Coalition of America 2012 GOP Presidential Survey today!

      http://cc.org/webform/2012_gop_presidential_survey

    • Pete Knoll

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2012
            Who do you support for President?

            That's the question we are asking pro-family conservatives all across America in our new poll, and we want to include your vote.

            Take the Christian Coalition 2012 GOP Presidential Survey today!

            http://cc.org/webform/2012_gop_presidential_survey