Stop taxpayer funding of abortion!

  • Pete Knoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2011
      Conservative members of Congress are introducing new legislation to end ALL federal taxpayer funding of abortion - and they need our support!

      They are: The "No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act", the "Protect Life Act" and the "Title X Abortion Provider Prohibition Act".

      These bills would:
      •    Permanently ban taxpayer funding of abortion across all federal programs
      •    End use of federal facilities, such as military hospitals
      •    Ban publicly subsidized coverage of abortion in the new "ObamaCare" health system
      •    Prevent any abortion funding via ObamaCare
      •    End federal funding for Planned Parenthood (and other abortion providers)
      •    Provide conscience protections for health care workers who refuse to perform abortions

      As US House Speaker John Boehner stated when announcing the new legislation, “A ban on taxpayer funding of abortion is the will of the people and ought to be the law of the land."

      Now is our chance to make a difference.

      http://cc.org/olpetition/stop_taxpayer_funding_abortion