Join the Christian Coalition's Campaign to Stop Taxpayer Funding of Abortion

  • Pete Knoll
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2011
      For years, pro-life Americans have been forced to watch as their tax-dollars
      subsidize the barbaric practice of abortion. Whether at government healthcare
      facilities, in federal health programs, or even direct funding for the abortion
      industry, our values have been under attack.

      But conservative members of Congress are introducing new legislation to put an
      end to this tragedy and end ALL federal taxpayer funding of abortion - and they
      need our support!

      The three new bills are the "No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act", the "Protect
      Life Act" and the "Title X Abortion Provider Prohibition Act".

      These bills would:

      * Permanently ban taxpayer funding of abortion across all federal programs *
      End use of federal facilities, such as military hospitals
      * Ban publicly subsidized coverage of abortion in the new "ObamaCare" health
      system
      * Prevent any abortion funding via ObamaCare
      * End federal funding for Planned Parenthood (and other abortion providers)
      * Provide conscience protections for health care workers who refuse to perform
      abortions
      While it is a scandal that abortion is a reality in our country, it is
      unconscionable that Americans are FORCED to subsidize this barbaric practice.

      As US House Speaker John Boehner stated when announcing the new legislation, “A
      ban on taxpayer funding of abortion is the will of the people and ought to be
      the law of the land."

      Since 2002, Planned Parenthood has received over ONE BILLION DOLLARS in federal
      tax dollars...and facilitated the killing of 325,000 unborn children every year.

      This is the same organization whose workers were recently caught on hidden
      camera helping an alleged pimp and underage prostitute get taxpayer funded
      abortions and other services. Again, with OUR TAX DOLLARS!

      But now is our chance to make a difference.

      As you know, we now have a pro-life majority in the US House of Representatives,
      and we have more pro-life members of the US Senate. But in order for these
      important bills to become law, we must generate enough support to overcome a
      likely veto by the most pro-abortion President in US history.

      Speak out today, then help us spread the word.

      Click here and join our campaign to “Stop taxpayer funding of abortion” today.

      http://www.cc.org/stopfundingabortion

    • Pete Knoll
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2011
        Conservative members of Congress have introduced legislation to end ALL federal
        taxpayer funding of abortion - and they need our support!

        Take action today! Sign the Christian Coalition of America petition, contact
        Congress - and be sure to use our "Donate your status" application below to help
        spread the word to others!

        Speak out today.

        Tell Congress it's time to get taxpayers OUT of the abortion business!

        http://www.cc.org/stopfundingabortion