It's 2011 Time To Think of a GOP Presidential Candidate (Video)

  • Peter Dow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      It's 2011 Time To Think of a GOP Presidential Candidate (Video)
      Two Republicans debate who should run for president on the GOP ticket in 2012
      Animation with computer-generated voices.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFVUtVNJGDc

      This is not my video. It is too funny for me to think of!

      This email from Peter Dow of Rice for President Yahoo Group

      Rice for President Yahoo Group

      "Condoleezza Rice for President in 2012. Join this group of supporters from everywhere on the world wide web."