KNACKERED! Princess Sparkle Pony's Photo Blog ends. Tribute video.

  • Peter Dow
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2009
      Princess Sparkle Pony's Photo Blog "I keep track of Condoleezza Rice's hairdo so you don't have to" has ended.

      Oh the archives are still there so don't worry too much.
      Well all good things come to an end and so on behalf of Condistas the world over, I would like to thank the blogger and his pony pals for this entertaining blog.
      Bless you and best of luck with future endeavours.

      Condi's Ride of the Princess Sparkle Pony's Photo Blog

      Princess Sparkle Pony is dead but despite this has taken up a new position with the Valkeries.
      For The Fallen
      She shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
      Age shall not weary her, nor the years condemn.
      At the going down of the sun and in the morning
      We will remember Princess Sparkle Pony.
      - Peter Dow
      Group Owner,
      Rice for President Yahoo Group