Tell Congress to Get Back to Work and Support the American Energy Act!

  • pn_knoll
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2008
      Unless you've been living under a rock, you know that energy policy
      has become a big issue lately. And you don't need to look any further
      than the gas pump to know that it has a huge impact on our economy.

      Well, now the Republicans have finally gotten their act together and
      taken the bull by the horns, so to speak, and are promoting an "all of
      the above" strategy to solve our energy problems.

      It's called the American Energy Act, (H.R. 6566). (Click here to
      offer your support
      <http://www.conservativeoutpost.com/cta/tell_congress_pass_american_ener\
      gy_act> )

      In short, it really does seek to do "all of the above" when it comes to
      addressing our energy needs. Meaning, all of the proposed solutions
      that have been offered - more drilling, more refineries, more nuclear,
      more wind, more solar, more hydrogen research, more conservation, more
      tax incentives, etc...

      It's one of those "about time" ideas, and it deserves our support.

      Unfortunately, Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats have decided it's more
      important to go on vacation right now than to deal with this issue.

      We've set up a campaign in support of the American Energy Act
      <http://www.conservativeoutpost.com/cta/tell_congress_pass_american_ener\
      gy_act> , so now's your chance to let Congress know how you feel.

      <http://www.conservativeoutpost.com/cta/tell_congress_pass_american_ener\
      gy_act> Click here and send them a message today
      <http://www.conservativeoutpost.com/cta/tell_congress_pass_american_ener\
      gy_act> – and tell them to get back to work!

    • Pete Knoll
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13, 2008
[...]

        We�ve set up a campaign in support of the American Energy Act, so now�s your chance to let Congress know how you feel.

        Click here and send them a message today � and tell them to get back to work!