Field of Dreams Today - Sunday Sept 2, 2007

  • Let's Roll - JHG
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 3:49 PM
      "America's Email".....WE MUST NEVER FORGET......Our friend Pete send us this message today..If you ever went to a link please do it today...We Must NEVER forget 9/11/01.......

      "Sent4U.com Email Service" <desertfox70@...> wrote:
      PETE from desertfox70@... has sent you a Link4U Webcard!

      Visit the link below to view your Webcard!
      =================================
      It is located at:

      http://www.link4u.com/911.htm

      PETE included this message for you:

      ------------------
      LET US ALL REMEMBER WHO DID THIS. THE GUTLESS MEDIA WILL NEVER AIR THIS AGAIN. THIS NEEDS THE WIDEST DISSAMENATION THROUGH OUT AMERICA. NEVER AGAIN CAN WE TOLERATE THIS FROM ANY ENEMY FORIEGN OF DOMESTIC.
      MAY GOD BLESS AND HAVE MERCY ON AMERICA.
      ------------------

      ------------------------------
      *Note to AOL USERS for viewing this webcard*

      -------------------------
      ****Awesome Tribute****
      -------------------------

      Support our Military
      Visit our Soldier's Tribute
      "I Kissed My Son Goodbye" by Sandy Soffe
      http://www.link4u.com/kissedmyson.htm

      -------------------------
      Visit all our webcards and fun at: http://www.link4u.com
      -------------------------

      International Singer/Songwriter Search
      If you believe that your unique sound needs to be heard,
      don't miss the 2004 Link4U Productions Song Contest.
      Imagine your song, heard around the world!
      Enter today! http://www.link4uproductions.com/contest.htm

      **A WORD FROM OUR SPONSORS**
      Four room DIRECTV Satellite System for $14.95!
      The same system that sells for $897.00
      in stores!

      Build a website of your own.
      Visit our SPONSORS on a webpage we have provided.
      http://www.sendapage4u.com/offers/email.htm

      =====================

      ***IMPORTANT NOTE***

      Please DO NOT REPLY to this email it has
      been sent from a mail service and will
      not reach the person who sent it. We provide the
      persons email in this message if you wish to reply
      to them.

      This is a service provided by SendaPage4U.com.
      This is a convenient way to recommend a website to your friends.

      If you do not know PETE you may ignore
      this message. To report abuse go to:
      http://www.sendapage4u.com/contact.htm