SACRIFICIAL LAMB

  • zach_ksu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2007
      Attention all Pro Life, Pro Gun, Pro Military, Pro God, Pro Family
      Americans!

      I own a Conservative political commentary and analysis website,
      www.XEKE.com. We have been around for four years now, but six
      months ago I brought on a new contributor/webmaster, and we are
      ready to go national with our website. We are based out of
      Northeast Ohio, and we have a passion for Christian social issues,
      we stand by our troops 100%, we are pro 2nd Ammendment rights, and
      we are not ashamed to admit it.

      Visit XEKE.com today to cast your vote on who you would like to see
      win the DEM Primary to be slaughtered by the GOP in the General
      Election.

      Also, we have a ton of new content, including an exciting
      new "Science" column, analysis, polls, and more.

      Thanks and God Bless,

      Zach "XEKE" Myers