LEAST Tolerable LIB!

  • zach_ksu
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2007
      Please visit www.XEKE.com to cast your vote for the LEAST Tolerable LIB!

      If you have never visited XEKE.com, we are a pro family, pro life, pro
      military, Christian Conservative website, that offers political
      analysis and commentary, as well as personal financial advice, sports,
      and more. If you like Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, and Bill O'Reilly,
      hopefully you will like our honest, hard hitting, shoot from the hip
      commentary and analysis.

      We are located in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. We operate XEKE.com as a two
      man team, and we do what we do for free.

      If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments, please email me at
      zach@....

      Thanks and God Bless,

      Zach "XEKE" Myers