Speaking of Congress

  • avawter11
    Message 1 of 39 , May 12, 2000
      and the House, what's Joe Scarborough been up to?
      only we had a Rep like that in our district! We have a
      school teacher widow in office, replacing her late
      Democrat husband who died of cancer durng his term.
      Somewhat of a sympathy vote election. And then for Senate,
      Diane Feinstein and Barbara Boxer. Woe is me!
    • fnc_fair_and_balanced
      Message 39 of 39 , Mar 4, 2002
        The Anti Republican is closed.