Thank you for your support

  • Merry Christmas - JHG
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2006
      George Allen <info@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      November 30, 2006
      Dear Supporter,
      Susan and I thank you so much for the honor and responsibility of working for you for the better part of the last 13 years serving as Governor and U.S. Senator. During this time, we have devoted all of our energy, our hearts and our minds to advancing solutions and enduring initiatives, which have made Virginia and America a better place to live, learn, work and raise our families. We kept our promises and took positive action for the people.
      While this has been a difficult election year, Susan and I were truly blessed by all the wonderful efforts by those on our team. Throughout it all, we were constantly inspired, honored and sustained by the thousands of Americans who volunteered their time and resources to share in our quest to continue serving and championing our shared principles in the U.S. Senate. You were a big part of our effort, and we will always remember your strong support and special friendship.
      Although the election was close, it was not our day. What matters now is that we all pull together as Virginians and Americans to make our nation stronger and more competitive. No matter the challenges we face in the future, I urge you to continue to stand strong for freedom. And I look forward to seeing you on the trail ahead.
      With enduring friendship, I remain most gratefully yours,

      George Allen

      Remove yourself from this mailing.

      Remove yourself from all mailings from Senator George Allen.