2134Join the Christian Coalition's Campaign to Stop Taxpayer Funding for Abortion

  • Pete Knoll
    Mar 5, 2013
      Conservative members of Congress have introduced legislation to end ALL federal taxpayer funding of abortion - and they need our support!

      Take action today!  Sign the Christian Coalition's petition, contact Congress - and be sure to use our "Donate your status" application below to help spread the word to others!

      Speak out today.  Tell Congress it's time to get taxpayers OUT of the abortion business!

      http://www.cc.org/olpetition/stop_taxpayer_funding_abortion