Converion Rate for 2011/2012

    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 11, 2010

      What conversion table from Euro’s to $ would we use for the coming season?

      Thanks

      Tom

    • kc2738@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 11, 2010
        Tom,

        That is not determined until 01JAN11.

        Kelly

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: "Tom McDaniel" <granoguecross@...>
        Sender: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:59:09 -0500
        To: <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [USAICO] Converion Rate for 2011/2012

        What conversion table from Euro’s to $ would we use for the coming season?

        Thanks

        Tom

      • Lusk, Kelli
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 11, 2010

          The UCI conversion table is typically released around January 1 each year.

          The inscription fee has increased for 2011/2012, but the prize purse minimums have remained the same as in 2010/2011.

          -Kelli

          phone:  719.434.4285

          USAC_standard_Type_Inside_small

          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 20, 2010

            Kelli, Geoff or anyone else who knows.

            If I’m reading all of this correctly, unless your UCI race is not giving series points or team points then your series will have to apply to the UCI for series status.  Is this correct?

            If so do  you have any ideal if the  UCI is going to be generous with awarding series designations or restrictive.

            Can a USA/USA series have mix of UCI and  non UCI races?

            If the answer to the above is YES, can a USA/UCI series have 8 UCI races and say 3 non USA races?

            If a series designation is denied can the individual races continue on as independent races or withdrawl their UCI inscription.

            Has any series in the USA applied for UCI series designation last  year?

            What is the intent of this rule, that is what is the UCI trying to achieve?

            My apologies if I’m misunderstanding/misreading the rule and how it might be applied.

            Tom

            Series Designation

            Per the UCI Rulebook, a series requiring UCI inscription must apply for series status.  The UCI official series recognition also requires a UCI technical delegate to be present at the events.

            cid:image001.png@01CB7EC4.06EBD640

            If organizers would like to apply for UCI series status, please send me the following by the UCI inscription deadline:

            A.      Name of Series

            B.      Series website with rules and information about the series

            C.      Main Contact Name and information

            D.      Dates & Locations of event in the series

            E.       Category level being submitted for each event in the series

            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 20, 2010

              Why. Does a "series require uci inscription"?    Are they trying to control promoters series efforts for what end?

              The races already meet their standards.  Are there entirely seperate uci standards that I just don't know about?  Or uci mandated prizelists for series?

              Exactly what is their stake in this game?
              Or...is it another cash grab pay for a technicadl director routine.