Re: [USAICO] Has anyone recieved thier billing from UCI?

  • john.meehan@seattlechildrens.org
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 22, 2010
      Not yet

      From: Tom McDaniel <granoguecross@...>
      Sender: <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 13:44:25 -0400
      To: <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [USAICO] Has anyone recieved thier billing from UCI?

      Has anyone received a UCI billing for this years race?

      Tom

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.