Re: [USAICO] Has anyone recieved thier billing from UCI?

  • Lusk, Kelli
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 22, 2010
      UCI informed me the inscription invoices were mailed (post) on August 9, so you should be receiving them this week.

      -Kelli

      Cell: 719.229.8568
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 22, 2010
        Not yet

        From: Tom McDaniel <granoguecross@...>
        Sender: <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 13:44:25 -0400
        To: <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: USAICO@yahoogroups.com

        Has anyone received a UCI billing for this years race?

        Tom

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.