RE: [USAICO] calendar in excel?

  • Lusk, Kelli
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 18, 2010

    Adam –

    Attached is the 2010/2011 UCI CX calendar in excel format.

    -Kelli

    719.434.4285

    719.434.4385

    USAC_standard_Type_Inside_small

    Message 2 of 6 , Aug 18, 2010
      Thank you!

      On Aug 18, 2010, at 12:07 PM, Lusk, Kelli wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Lusk, Kelli included below]

      Adam –
      Attached is the 2010/2011 UCI CX calendar in excel format.

      -Kelli

      719.434.4285
      719.434.4385

      Follow us! Twitter   Facebook  You Tube

      <image001.jpg>

      Does anyone have the US UCI calendar in excel format?

      Please and thank you.

      Adam

      Attachment(s) from Lusk, Kelli

      1 of 1 File(s)

      Message 3 of 6 , Aug 22, 2010

        Has anyone received a UCI billing for this years race?

        Tom

      • Lusk, Kelli
        Message 4 of 6 , Aug 22, 2010
          UCI informed me the inscription invoices were mailed (post) on August 9, so you should be receiving them this week.

          -Kelli

          Cell: 719.229.8568

        • john.meehan@seattlechildrens.org
          Message 5 of 6 , Aug 22, 2010
            Not yet

            From: Tom McDaniel <granoguecross@...>
            Sender: <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
            Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 13:44:25 -0400
            To: <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: USAICO@yahoogroups.com

            Has anyone received a UCI billing for this years race?

            Tom

            CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.