RE: [USAICO] prize list spreadsheet

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 15 KB
    I've already done it; see attached.  The rates and euro payouts are published in the "Publications" section of the UCI website

    Alan

    To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
    From: adam@...
    Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:15:36 -0400
    Subject: [USAICO] prize list spreadsheet

    Kelly, any chance you've updated your prize list breakdown worksheet for this season? We're about to file our permits, and I didn't want to redo that work if you've already done it.

    Thanks!

    Adam
  • kjc

    Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14, 2010
      I should have noted that this also includes UCI Juniors.