prize list spreadsheet

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2010
      Kelly, any chance you've updated your prize list breakdown worksheet for this season? We're about to file our permits, and I didn't want to redo that work if you've already done it.

      Thanks!

      Adam
    • kc2738@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 14, 2010
        Yes. Will post today.

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: Adam Myerson <adam@...>
        Sender: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:15:36 -0400
        To: USAICO<USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [USAICO] prize list spreadsheet

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 14, 2010
        • 1 Attachment
        • 15 KB
        I've already done it; see attached.  The rates and euro payouts are published in the "Publications" section of the UCI website

        Alan

        To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
        From: adam@...
        Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:15:36 -0400

        Kelly, any chance you've updated your prize list breakdown worksheet for this season? We're about to file our permits, and I didn't want to redo that work if you've already done it.

        Thanks!

        Adam
      • kjc

        Message 5 of 5 , Jul 14, 2010
          I should have noted that this also includes UCI Juniors.