Re: FW: Cyclo-cross Promoter Summit Attendees Discuss Booming Discipline

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2010
      Hi everyone,

      Not sure if you're all following it, but there's been a pretty strongly negative response on the New England 'cross e-mail list to the idea of a time trial as any kind of qualifier or seeding criteria for nationals.

      And by negative, I mean defenestrate the leadership and burn the building down negative:

      It might be good to tune in if you haven't yet. I've generally stayed out of the discussion to let it run its course.

      Adam