FW: Cyclo-cross Promoter Summit Attendees Discuss Booming Discipline

  • Lusk, Kelli
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2010

      Hi Everyone –

      A huge thank you to everyone who attended the CX Promoter Summit this past weekend in Colorado Springs.

      The meeting notes and attendee list will be available within the next week (the article posted on the USAC website is below).  If you have any questions about the summit, please feel free to contact me.

      Best Regards,

      Kelli

      office:  719.434.4285

      The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material immediately.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2010
        Hi everyone,

        Not sure if you're all following it, but there's been a pretty strongly negative response on the New England 'cross e-mail list to the idea of a time trial as any kind of qualifier or seeding criteria for nationals.

        And by negative, I mean defenestrate the leadership and burn the building down negative:

        It might be good to tune in if you haven't yet. I've generally stayed out of the discussion to let it run its course.

        Adam