CX Promoters Summit

  • Lusk, Kelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2010

      Hi everyone –

      Thanks to those of you who responded to the CX Promoters Summit date suggestion of Friday, April 23 – Sunday, April 25.  The meeting will be held in Colorado Springs.  The weekend would follow a similar format as the MTB and NRC Summits:

      Friday, 23 April 2010          Organizers arrive into Colorado Springs.  A mixer with appetizers held in the evening, beginning around 6pm

      Saturday, 24 April 2010      Meeting all day and dinner afterward

      Sunday, 25 April 2010        Meeting in the morning, ending between 11am-noon.

      Focus of Summit:  Best practices, UCI inscription, event standards, post-event evaluation (UCI reports), scheduling, etc.  There will also may be presentations by some USAC staff.

      If you would like to see a particular item on the agenda, please feel free to forward to me.

      Please let me know if this is a meeting you would be interested in attending.  Once I have received responses from the majority, I’ll send out a more formal outline, additional information and attendee forms.

      A discounted rate has been arranged with one of the hotels ($59/night) and I’m waiting to hear back from the Olympic Training Complex about housing availability there.

      Best Regards,

      Kelli

      Kelli Lusk

      Mountain Bike & Cyclo-cross Events Director

      office:  719.434.4285

      The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material immediately.