Re: [USAICO] Updates [1 Attachment]

  • joan hanscom
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 8, 2010
      Hey Kelli,

      Back from Europe, digging out of email piles.   The dates you've proposed to for summit works for me.

      Cheers!

      joan

      On Feb 5, 2010, at 5:38 PM, Lusk, Kelli wrote:

      Hi Everyone –

      A few updates:

      1.       CX Promoter Meeting Notes (attached):  Interbike/September 2009 and CX Nationals/December 2009

      2.       CX Promoter Summit:  How would the weekend of Friday (evening), April 23 – Sunday (morning), April 25 work for everyone for the CX Promoters Summit here in Colorado Springs?  Please let me know if this date would work for you.  If not, then please send along dates you would be available to attend.  If you have specific items you would like to have considered for the agenda, please forward those to me (in addition to your date availability and interest in attending).

      3.       2010/2011 CXNC (UCI) Schedule:  The final approvals were sent to me from UCI yesterday.  The final schedule will be released and posted to the USAC website by early next week.  If there were any changes to the event categories or date for your event, you were notified by me.  If not, then your event and category level were accepted as they were submitted.

      Best Regards,

      Kelli

      Kelli Lusk

      Mountain Bike & Cyclo-cross Events Director

      office:  719.434.4285

      klusk@usacycling. org

      www.usacycling. org