Updates

  • Lusk, Kelli
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2010

    Hi Everyone –

    A few updates:

    1.       CX Promoter Meeting Notes (attached):  Interbike/September 2009 and CX Nationals/December 2009

    2.       CX Promoter Summit:  How would the weekend of Friday (evening), April 23 – Sunday (morning), April 25 work for everyone for the CX Promoters Summit here in Colorado Springs?  Please let me know if this date would work for you.  If not, then please send along dates you would be available to attend.  If you have specific items you would like to have considered for the agenda, please forward those to me (in addition to your date availability and interest in attending).

    3.       2010/2011 CXNC (UCI) Schedule:  The final approvals were sent to me from UCI yesterday.  The final schedule will be released and posted to the USAC website by early next week.  If there were any changes to the event categories or date for your event, you were notified by me.  If not, then your event and category level were accepted as they were submitted.

    Best Regards,

    Kelli

    Kelli Lusk

    Mountain Bike & Cyclo-cross Events Director

    office:  719.434.4285

  • Dwayne Letterman
    Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2010
      Hey Kelli,

      Looking forward to seeing the final schedule. As far as the dates for the meeting, I won't be able to come to Colorado at all regardless of the date.

      Thanks, Dwayne

      On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 5:38 PM, Lusk, Kelli <klusk@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Lusk, Kelli included below]

[...]

      Tri Cities Road Club:
      http://www.tricitiesroadclub.org
      Mud, Sweat and Gears Cyclo-cross:
      http://www.msgcross.com
    • Lusk, Kelli
      Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2010

        Dwayne –

        Sorry to hear you won’t be able to make the meeting.  We will also have a smaller meeting in the fall at Interbike, so hopefully you will be able to attend.

        The UCI did post the initial schedule, but it looks like the disabled it until the last few updates are made.

        Just FYI, Dwayne’s new event in Kingsport, TN will be 15 January 2011!  Thanks for making the leap!

          Message 5 of 7 , Feb 8, 2010

            Hi All-

            Has anyone else been turned down for Cat 1?

            Message 6 of 7 , Feb 8, 2010
              Dunno yet..kelli looking into it

              Has anyone else been turned down for Cat 1?

              Message 7 of 7 , Feb 8, 2010
                Hey Kelli,

                Back from Europe, digging out of email piles.   The dates you've proposed to for summit works for me.

                Cheers!

                joan

                klusk@usacycling. org

                www.usacycling. org