UCI Cyclocross in Iowa City

  • Meehan Jr., John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2010

      Hey Kelli...

      How is Europe? Any word from Peter for us having a World Cup event in mid November for 2011 in Iowa City, Iowa?  Please let me know any news good or bad.

      Thanks

      John Meehan
      .

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.