2009 UCI inscription fees (delinquent)

  • Lusk, Kelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2010

      Just a reminder, if you have not paid your 2009/2010 UCI inscription fee to UCI, they will pend your race from being on the 2010/2011 UCI CX calendar.  A number of you received a letter and the invoice(s) for your events this morning from UCI.  The deadline for payment to UCI is Friday, 22 January 2010.

      Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance with this process.

      Best Regards,

      Kelli

      Kelli Lusk

      Mountain Bike & Cyclo-cross Events Director

      office:  719.434.4285