UCI inscription Forms

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009

      This was forwarded to me….. anyone seen the forms yet?  I’m trying to get ours done before I head to Portland on Thursday.

      Kelli the forms can be submitted by email? as in previous years?

      The deadline for 2010/2011 UCI CX inscription submission is December 15,
      2009. I just received the forms and information last week, right before
      the holiday break. I will be distributing the inscription forms to
      current CX event organizers and posting the information on the USAC
      website within the next day or two.

      Please let me know if you have any questions in regards to the 2010/2011
      UCI CX inscription procedures.

      Best Regards,
      Kelli

      Kelli Lusk
      USA Cycling, Inc.
      Mountain Bike & Cyclo-cross Events Director
      210 USA Cycling Point, Suite 100
      Colorado Springs, Colorado 80919
      klusk@... <mailto:klusk@...>
      office: 719.434.4285