RE: [USAICO] Re: 2011 North America

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2009
      And while we're all submitting our dates, how about the biggest question of
      all:

      Are we finally moving Nationals to January next season?

      If so, it opens up a lot of room in December to move some races around to
      their own dates. Also, organizers, I strongly suggest people who have
      conflicts look to the early season as well. The UCI calendar officially
      opens on September 1. People are ready to race, and there's no reason we
      should not have UCI races starting on the first weekend of September. It's
      time to use every date available to us, rather than 4 races/weekend almost
      every weekend.

      Adam