RE: ***SUSPECT*** RE: [USAICO] Re: 2011 North America

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2009
      Kelli-

      What is the deadline for submission of UCI CX inscriptions this year?

      Where on the web do we find this years forms (not that I have looked for
      them yet)?

      Are there any changes from last year that would affect our inscription
      process?

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2009
        And while we're all submitting our dates, how about the biggest question of
        all:

        Are we finally moving Nationals to January next season?

        If so, it opens up a lot of room in December to move some races around to
        their own dates. Also, organizers, I strongly suggest people who have
        conflicts look to the early season as well. The UCI calendar officially
        opens on September 1. People are ready to race, and there's no reason we
        should not have UCI races starting on the first weekend of September. It's
        time to use every date available to us, rather than 4 races/weekend almost
        every weekend.

        Adam