RE: [USAICO] Re: 2011 North America

    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 21, 2009

    Thanks Geoff and Alan-

    So Kelli Lusk of Micah Rice are the UCI inscription folks who can tell us if we are doing the usual Dec 15th turning in of our inscriptions?

    My question about WC dates this year was not when they happen this year that’s clear.  I just thought last year we had the WC dates during the NA planning but that could be my love park concussion talking.

    So to start the ball rolling..

    Granogue Cross weekend for the 2010/2011 season

    Day one October 16 th C1 or C2 (still looking for money and talking to Toronto)

    Day two October 17 th C2

    Attached is last year’s spread sheet with  the dates wiped out.

    Thanks in advance Adam.

    Message 2 of 15 , Nov 21, 2009
      2010 Cincinnati UCI3 Festival:
      October 8 - Devou Park
      October 9 - Middletown
      October 10 - Harbin Park

      Cheers,
      Mitch

    • john@rainbowbike.com
      Message 3 of 15 , Nov 22, 2009
        Downeast Cross Weekend  in Maine will be Oct 23/24. UCI 2 both days

        John R. Grenier
        Rainbow Bicycle & Fitness
        945 Center st.
        Auburn,ME 04210