RE: [USAICO] Meeting in Bend

    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
      Skype for those that won't be in Bend?

      Alan

      To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
      From: john.meehan@...
      Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:02:28 +0000
      Subject: Re: [USAICO] Meeting in Bend

      That would be an ideal date and time for me

      John meehan
      Jingle Cross

      From: Adam Myerson <adam@cycle-smart. com>
      Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:53:40 -0500
      To: USAICO<USAICO@yahoogroups. com>

      I haven't done any work towards organizing yet, other than discussing it
      with Geoff and committing to keeping the meeting going. I should probably
      get to it.

      Ideally, it'll be the same set up as last year. Friday night, 7 pm, in a
      conference room at the race hotel. That worked well last year.

      Geoff, Kelli, can you help me with that?

      Adam

      on 11/18/09 9:51 AM, Terry at terry@buchanangc. com wrote:

      > Hey,
      >
      > Likely a question for Adam or Geoff - Are we all meeting up in Bend at
      > Nationals. Looking forward to meet some of you all.
      >
      > Take Care,
      >
      > Terry Buchanan
      > Race Director
      > Lake Washington Velo
      >
      > Full Speed Ahead Star Crossed | www.starcrossedcx. com | For the Latest
      > News - www.starcrossedcx. com/weblogs | 425.503.2333

    • Tim Hopkin
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009

        The North Carolina Grand Prix received an invoice in September and paid it. It was later than usual but an invoice was received.

        Tim Hopkin

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009

          We recived the invoices for The Provedince Cyclocross Festival and The Baystate Cyclocross.

          Tom Stevens.

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
            Nothing for Beacon Cross
               Wade