Re: [USAICO] 2009 invoices?

    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
      Received the invoice for Harbin Park in the mail just a couple weeks before the race (late Sept).

      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
        Got mine in September; paid it 9/16.

        Haven't seen any points docked yet for non-payment on the inscription fees.

        Alan

        To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
          Skype for those that won't be in Bend?

          Alan

          To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
          From: john.meehan@...
          Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:02:28 +0000
          Subject: Re: [USAICO] Meeting in Bend

          That would be an ideal date and time for me

          John meehan
          Jingle Cross

          From: Adam Myerson <adam@cycle-smart. com>
          Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:53:40 -0500
          To: USAICO<USAICO@yahoogroups. com>

          I haven't done any work towards organizing yet, other than discussing it
          with Geoff and committing to keeping the meeting going. I should probably
          get to it.

          Ideally, it'll be the same set up as last year. Friday night, 7 pm, in a
          conference room at the race hotel. That worked well last year.

          Geoff, Kelli, can you help me with that?

          Adam

          on 11/18/09 9:51 AM, Terry at terry@buchanangc. com wrote:

          > Hey,
          >
          > Likely a question for Adam or Geoff - Are we all meeting up in Bend at
          > Nationals. Looking forward to meet some of you all.
          >
          > Take Care,
          >
          > Terry Buchanan
          > Race Director
          > Lake Washington Velo
          >
          > Full Speed Ahead Star Crossed | www.starcrossedcx. com | For the Latest
          > News - www.starcrossedcx. com/weblogs | 425.503.2333

        • Tim Hopkin
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009

            The North Carolina Grand Prix received an invoice in September and paid it. It was later than usual but an invoice was received.

            Tim Hopkin

            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009

              We recived the invoices for The Provedince Cyclocross Festival and The Baystate Cyclocross.

              Tom Stevens.

              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
                Nothing for Beacon Cross
                   Wade