Re: [USAICO] 2009 invoices?

    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
      I just did the same. Strange.

      Adam

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
          Got mine in September; paid it 9/16.

          Haven't seen any points docked yet for non-payment on the inscription fees.

          Alan

          To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
            Skype for those that won't be in Bend?

            Alan

            To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
            From: john.meehan@...
            Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:02:28 +0000
            Subject: Re: [USAICO] Meeting in Bend

            That would be an ideal date and time for me

            John meehan
            Jingle Cross

            From: Adam Myerson <adam@cycle-smart. com>
            Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:53:40 -0500
            To: USAICO<USAICO@yahoogroups. com>

            I haven't done any work towards organizing yet, other than discussing it
            with Geoff and committing to keeping the meeting going. I should probably
            get to it.

            Ideally, it'll be the same set up as last year. Friday night, 7 pm, in a
            conference room at the race hotel. That worked well last year.

            Geoff, Kelli, can you help me with that?

            Adam

            on 11/18/09 9:51 AM, Terry at terry@buchanangc. com wrote:

            > Hey,
            >
            > Likely a question for Adam or Geoff - Are we all meeting up in Bend at
            > Nationals. Looking forward to meet some of you all.
            >
            > Take Care,
            >
            > Terry Buchanan
            > Race Director
            > Lake Washington Velo
            >
            > Full Speed Ahead Star Crossed | www.starcrossedcx. com | For the Latest
            > News - www.starcrossedcx. com/weblogs | 425.503.2333

          • Tim Hopkin
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009

              The North Carolina Grand Prix received an invoice in September and paid it. It was later than usual but an invoice was received.

              Tim Hopkin

            • spinarts@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009

                We recived the invoices for The Provedince Cyclocross Festival and The Baystate Cyclocross.

                Tom Stevens.

                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
                  Nothing for Beacon Cross
                     Wade