Meeting in Bend

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
      Hey,

      Likely a question for Adam or Geoff - Are we all meeting up in Bend at Nationals. Looking forward to meet some of you all.

      Take Care,

      Terry Buchanan
      Race Director
      Lake Washington Velo

      Full Speed Ahead Star Crossed | www.starcrossedcx.com | For the Latest News - www.starcrossedcx.com/weblogs | 425.503.2333

      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
        I haven't done any work towards organizing yet, other than discussing it
        with Geoff and committing to keeping the meeting going. I should probably
        get to it.

        Ideally, it'll be the same set up as last year. Friday night, 7 pm, in a
        conference room at the race hotel. That worked well last year.

        Geoff, Kelli, can you help me with that?

        Adam

      • john.meehan@seattlechildrens.org
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
          That would be an ideal date and time for me

          John meehan
          Jingle Cross

          From: Adam Myerson <adam@...>
          Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:53:40 -0500
          To: USAICO<USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: Re: [USAICO] Meeting in Bend

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
            I actually had to contact the uci directly and paid through rather unusual stuation...it was like they didn't want the money!

            John meehan
            Jingle cross

            From: Adam Myerson <adam@...>
            Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:31:39 -0500
            To: USAICO<USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
            Subject: [USAICO] 2009 invoices?

            Organizers,

            I know a few of you have mentioned it, but did anyone get their UCI bills
            for _this_ season? I know that I haven't, and that's unusual. Normally we
            get them in the summer and they're paid before the season starts.

            Has anyone actually received their inscription fee invoice?

          • Lee Strout
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
              Hi Adam,
                  yes we received out UCI invoice back in September.

              Lee

              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
                I just did the same. Strange.

                Adam

                on 11/18/09 10:23 AM, Nick Tinsler at tinsler@... wrote:

                > I had a similar situation... I wanted to tidy up our books and needed to
                > contact them directly...
                >
                > NT
                > Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

              • Nick Tinsler
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009

                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
                    Received the invoice for Harbin Park in the mail just a couple weeks before the race (late Sept).

                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
                      Got mine in September; paid it 9/16.

                      Haven't seen any points docked yet for non-payment on the inscription fees.

                      Alan

                      To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
                        Skype for those that won't be in Bend?

                        Alan

                        To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
                        From: john.meehan@...
                        Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:02:28 +0000

                        From: Adam Myerson <adam@cycle-smart. com>
                        Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:53:40 -0500
                        To: USAICO<USAICO@yahoogroups. com>

                        I haven't done any work towards organizing yet, other than discussing it
                        with Geoff and committing to keeping the meeting going. I should probably
                        get to it.

                        Ideally, it'll be the same set up as last year. Friday night, 7 pm, in a
                        conference room at the race hotel. That worked well last year.

                        Geoff, Kelli, can you help me with that?

                        Adam

                        on 11/18/09 9:51 AM, Terry at terry@buchanangc. com wrote:

                        > Hey,
                        >
                        > Likely a question for Adam or Geoff - Are we all meeting up in Bend at
                        > Nationals. Looking forward to meet some of you all.
                        >
                        > Take Care,
                        >
                        > Terry Buchanan
                        > Race Director
                        > Lake Washington Velo
                        >
                        > Full Speed Ahead Star Crossed | www.starcrossedcx. com | For the Latest
                        > News - www.starcrossedcx. com/weblogs | 425.503.2333

                      • Tim Hopkin
                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009

                          The North Carolina Grand Prix received an invoice in September and paid it. It was later than usual but an invoice was received.

                          Tim Hopkin

                        • spinarts@comcast.net
                          Message 12 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009

                            We recived the invoices for The Provedince Cyclocross Festival and The Baystate Cyclocross.

                            Tom Stevens.

                            Message 13 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
                              Nothing for Beacon Cross
                                 Wade