2009 invoices?

    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
      Organizers,

      I know a few of you have mentioned it, but did anyone get their UCI bills
      for _this_ season? I know that I haven't, and that's unusual. Normally we
      get them in the summer and they're paid before the season starts.

      Has anyone actually received their inscription fee invoice?

      Adam
    • kc2738@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
        Adam,

        I received mine in early October.

        Kelly Cline
        Wiss CX

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
          Hey,

          Likely a question for Adam or Geoff - Are we all meeting up in Bend at Nationals. Looking forward to meet some of you all.

          Take Care,

          Terry Buchanan
          Race Director
          Lake Washington Velo

          Full Speed Ahead Star Crossed | www.starcrossedcx.com | For the Latest News - www.starcrossedcx.com/weblogs | 425.503.2333

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
            I haven't done any work towards organizing yet, other than discussing it
            with Geoff and committing to keeping the meeting going. I should probably
            get to it.

            Ideally, it'll be the same set up as last year. Friday night, 7 pm, in a
            conference room at the race hotel. That worked well last year.

            Geoff, Kelli, can you help me with that?

            Adam

          • john.meehan@seattlechildrens.org
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
              That would be an ideal date and time for me

              John meehan
              Jingle Cross

              From: Adam Myerson <adam@...>
              Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:53:40 -0500
              To: USAICO<USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
              Subject: Re: [USAICO] Meeting in Bend

              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
                I actually had to contact the uci directly and paid through rather unusual stuation...it was like they didn't want the money!

                John meehan
                Jingle cross

                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
                  Hi Adam,
                      yes we received out UCI invoice back in September.

                  Lee

                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
                    I just did the same. Strange.

                    Adam

                    on 11/18/09 10:23 AM, Nick Tinsler at tinsler@... wrote:

                    > I had a similar situation... I wanted to tidy up our books and needed to
                    > contact them directly...
                    >
                    > NT
                    > Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                  • Nick Tinsler
                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009

                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
                          Got mine in September; paid it 9/16.

                          Haven't seen any points docked yet for non-payment on the inscription fees.

                          Alan

                          To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com

                          Message 12 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
                            Skype for those that won't be in Bend?

                            Alan

                            To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
                            From: john.meehan@...
                            Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 15:02:28 +0000

                            From: Adam Myerson <adam@cycle-smart. com>
                            Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 09:53:40 -0500
                            To: USAICO<USAICO@yahoogroups. com>

                            I haven't done any work towards organizing yet, other than discussing it
                            with Geoff and committing to keeping the meeting going. I should probably
                            get to it.

                            Ideally, it'll be the same set up as last year. Friday night, 7 pm, in a
                            conference room at the race hotel. That worked well last year.

                            Geoff, Kelli, can you help me with that?

                            Adam

                            on 11/18/09 9:51 AM, Terry at terry@buchanangc. com wrote:

                            > Hey,
                            >
                            > Likely a question for Adam or Geoff - Are we all meeting up in Bend at
                            > Nationals. Looking forward to meet some of you all.
                            >
                            > Take Care,
                            >
                            > Terry Buchanan
                            > Race Director
                            > Lake Washington Velo
                            >
                            > Full Speed Ahead Star Crossed | www.starcrossedcx. com | For the Latest
                            > News - www.starcrossedcx. com/weblogs | 425.503.2333

                          • Tim Hopkin
                            Message 13 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009

                              The North Carolina Grand Prix received an invoice in September and paid it. It was later than usual but an invoice was received.

                              Tim Hopkin

                            • spinarts@comcast.net
                              Message 14 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009

                                We recived the invoices for The Provedince Cyclocross Festival and The Baystate Cyclocross.

                                Tom Stevens.

                                Message 15 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
                                  Nothing for Beacon Cross
                                     Wade