2011 North America

    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 17, 2009

      So when does the WC calendar for 2011 come out?

    • CrossSportif@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 17, 2009
        Tom,
        Peter VDA said he would be release 2010-2011 WC schedule next week prior to World Cup in Koksijde.
        I'll have more info on our first CX Commission meeting as well.
        Thanks,
        Geoff Proctor

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
          Correction:
          2010-2011 World Cup schedule will be released in Tabor at the World Championships late January.
          Highlights of our first CX Commission meeting forthcoming next weekend during Koksijde WC.
          Thanks
          Geoff Proctor

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 19, 2009

            Is the CX world cup dates coming later this year?

            Who at USAC is handling our UCI inscriptions this year?

            When are UCI inscriptions Due this year?

            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 19, 2009
              I believe Geoff mentioned that next year's WC schedule will be announced at worlds in January; Geoff, you can correct me if I'm wrong.

              The National Events Director at USAC deals with all the UCI inscriptions; that would be Micah Rice now.

              USAC usually requests they be in by December 15th.  They usually cooperate with Adam and our group since we have the meeting at nationals to set the US cross calendar for the next year, so most go in after that meeting.

              Alan

              To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
              From: granoguecross@...
              Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:31:18 -0500
              Subject: RE: [USAICO] Re: 2011 North America

            • CrossSportif@aol.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 19, 2009
                Correct. WC schedule announced at World Champs in Tabor.

                My understanding is that USAC's Kelli Lusk will handle US UCI CX inscriptions.

                Geoff

                From: granoguecross@ verizon.net
                Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:31:18 -0500

                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 21, 2009

                Thanks Geoff and Alan-

                So Kelli Lusk of Micah Rice are the UCI inscription folks who can tell us if we are doing the usual Dec 15th turning in of our inscriptions?

                My question about WC dates this year was not when they happen this year that’s clear.  I just thought last year we had the WC dates during the NA planning but that could be my love park concussion talking.

                So to start the ball rolling..

                Granogue Cross weekend for the 2010/2011 season

                Day one October 16 th C1 or C2 (still looking for money and talking to Toronto)

                Day two October 17 th C2

                Attached is last year’s spread sheet with  the dates wiped out.

                Thanks in advance Adam.

                Message 8 of 15 , Nov 21, 2009
                  2010 Cincinnati UCI3 Festival:
                  October 8 - Devou Park
                  October 9 - Middletown
                  October 10 - Harbin Park

                  Cheers,
                  Mitch

                • john@rainbowbike.com
                  Message 9 of 15 , Nov 22, 2009
                    Downeast Cross Weekend  in Maine will be Oct 23/24. UCI 2 both days

                    John R. Grenier
                    Rainbow Bicycle & Fitness
                    945 Center st.
                    Auburn,ME 04210
                    207-784-7576
                    www.rainbowbike.com

                    Message 10 of 15 , Nov 22, 2009
                      We will be aiming southampton fior wknd befre thnksgiving again. Empire...tbd