Re: [USAICO] Sports Base online

  • kc2738@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 10, 2009
      Does USAC get kickbacks from SBO?

      From: BILL MARSHALL <bmarshall@...>
      Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 07:01:50 -0500
      To: <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [USAICO] Sports Base online

      USAC

      On 10/10/09 6:59 AM, "Tom McDaniel" <granoguecross@ verizon.net> wrote:

      Anyone know if  use of SBO is mandated by USAC for Nationals or the Promoters Choice?

      Tom McDaniel

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 12, 2009
        To the best of my knowledge SBO is USAC's preferred partner, which presumably means the pay a fee to be so noted on USAC's website, and potentially in promotional material produced therein and handed out to promoters.. It's a bummer.. whenever it's not bikereg it breaks.

        From: BILL MARSHALL <bmarshall@...>
        Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 07:01:50 -0500

        USAC

        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 12, 2009

          Guys,

          When we put on the 2005 and 2006 Cyclocross Nationals, we insisted on using Bikereg, because of our relationship to them, and also slightly due to Sport Base's poor performance and web site navigation.

          Everything is negotiable. Don't let CUSA tell you otherwise.

          Tom Stevens

          Race Director of several events.

          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 17, 2009

            So when does the WC calendar for 2011 come out?

          • CrossSportif@aol.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 17, 2009
              Tom,
              Peter VDA said he would be release 2010-2011 WC schedule next week prior to World Cup in Koksijde.
              I'll have more info on our first CX Commission meeting as well.
              Thanks,
              Geoff Proctor

              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 18, 2009
                Correction:
                2010-2011 World Cup schedule will be released in Tabor at the World Championships late January.
                Highlights of our first CX Commission meeting forthcoming next weekend during Koksijde WC.
                Thanks
                Geoff Proctor

                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 19, 2009

                  Is the CX world cup dates coming later this year?

                  Who at USAC is handling our UCI inscriptions this year?

                  When are UCI inscriptions Due this year?

                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 19, 2009
                    I believe Geoff mentioned that next year's WC schedule will be announced at worlds in January; Geoff, you can correct me if I'm wrong.

                    The National Events Director at USAC deals with all the UCI inscriptions; that would be Micah Rice now.

                    USAC usually requests they be in by December 15th.  They usually cooperate with Adam and our group since we have the meeting at nationals to set the US cross calendar for the next year, so most go in after that meeting.

                    Alan

                    To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
                    From: granoguecross@...
                    Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:31:18 -0500
                    Subject: RE: [USAICO] Re: 2011 North America

                  • CrossSportif@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 19, 2009
                      Correct. WC schedule announced at World Champs in Tabor.

                      My understanding is that USAC's Kelli Lusk will handle US UCI CX inscriptions.

                      Geoff

                      From: granoguecross@ verizon.net
                      Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:31:18 -0500

                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 21, 2009

                      Thanks Geoff and Alan-

                      So Kelli Lusk of Micah Rice are the UCI inscription folks who can tell us if we are doing the usual Dec 15th turning in of our inscriptions?

                      My question about WC dates this year was not when they happen this year that’s clear.  I just thought last year we had the WC dates during the NA planning but that could be my love park concussion talking.

                      So to start the ball rolling..

                      Granogue Cross weekend for the 2010/2011 season

                      Day one October 16 th C1 or C2 (still looking for money and talking to Toronto)

                      Day two October 17 th C2

                      Attached is last year’s spread sheet with  the dates wiped out.

                      Thanks in advance Adam.

                      Message 11 of 15 , Nov 21, 2009
                        2010 Cincinnati UCI3 Festival:
                        October 8 - Devou Park
                        October 9 - Middletown
                        October 10 - Harbin Park

                        Cheers,
                        Mitch

                      • john@rainbowbike.com
                        Message 12 of 15 , Nov 22, 2009
                          Downeast Cross Weekend  in Maine will be Oct 23/24. UCI 2 both days

                          John R. Grenier
                          Rainbow Bicycle & Fitness
                          945 Center st.
                          Auburn,ME 04210
                          207-784-7576
                          www.rainbowbike.com

                          Message 13 of 15 , Nov 22, 2009
                            We will be aiming southampton fior wknd befre thnksgiving again. Empire...tbd