Changes for Granogue and Wissahickon Cross

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 10, 2009

      Hi all-

      Just to let you know that I am revising the Granogue Cross from C1  down to C2 for this year.

      Granogue and Wissahickon Cross will also be dropping the UCI U-18 races.

      The C1 to C2 move was for lack of funding and the dropping of the U-18 race was due to lack of demand.

      The USGP is doing a fine job holding the UCI Jr races and with school etc the Jr’s have too much travel going on.

      Sincerely

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 9, 2009

        Anyone know what happened to Sports Base online tonight?  I mean this morning.

        Tom McDaniel

        Granogue Cross DS

      • Jim Brown
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 9, 2009
        site crashed locked whatever....

        Message 4 of 9 , Oct 10, 2009
          blew up due to too many peopel registering for something at once?