Re: [USAICO] FW: UCI CX rates

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 17, 2009
      Looks like Kelly just uploaded his spreadsheet, but that second file I put
      up was the conversion rate if you want to do the math yourself. 1 Euro is
      1.4 USD.

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 10 11:50 AM

        Hi all-

        Just to let you know that I am revising the Granogue Cross from C1  down to C2 for this year.

        Granogue and Wissahickon Cross will also be dropping the UCI U-18 races.

        The C1 to C2 move was for lack of funding and the dropping of the U-18 race was due to lack of demand.

        The USGP is doing a fine job holding the UCI Jr races and with school etc the Jr’s have too much travel going on.

        Sincerely

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 9, 2009

          Anyone know what happened to Sports Base online tonight?  I mean this morning.

          Tom McDaniel

          Granogue Cross DS

        • Jim Brown
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 9, 2009
          site crashed locked whatever....

          Message 5 of 9 , Oct 10, 2009
            blew up due to too many peopel registering for something at once?