FW: UCI CX rates

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 17, 2009
    Hi everyone,

    New financial obligations are attached, finally!

    President, Cycle-Smart, Inc.: Solutions for Cycling
    Member, UCI Cyclo-Cross Commission
    Member, AIOC-Cross Management Committee
    President, Verge New England Championship Cyclo-Cross Series

    +32 493 21 98 66 Belgium
    http://teammountainkhakis.com
    Message 2 of 9 , Jul 17, 2009
      Are we america 1 or america 2?  I just skimmed it but thought I saw two fees for america?

      On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Adam Myerson <adam@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Adam Myerson included below]

      Hi everyone,

      New financial obligations are attached, finally!

      President, Cycle-Smart, Inc.: Solutions for Cycling
      Member, UCI Cyclo-Cross Commission
      Member, AIOC-Cross Management Committee
      President, Verge New England Championship Cyclo-Cross Series

      +32 493 21 98 66 Belgium
      http://teammountainkhakis.com

    • Brook Watts
      Message 3 of 9 , Jul 17, 2009
        We're #1, the #2 is south of the border

        Need conversion of the prize list to USD

        On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Adam Myerson <adam@cycle-smart. com>wrote:

        [Attachment(s) from Adam Myerson included below]

        Hi everyone,

        New financial obligations are attached, finally!

        President, Cycle-Smart, Inc.: Solutions for Cycling
        Member, UCI Cyclo-Cross Commission
        Member, AIOC-Cross Management Committee
        President, Verge New England Championship Cyclo-Cross Series

        +32 493 21 98 66 Belgium
        adam@cycle-smart. com
        http://cycle- smart.com
        http://teammountain khakis.com

      • kjc

          Message 5 of 9 , Jul 17, 2009
            Looks like Kelly just uploaded his spreadsheet, but that second file I put
            up was the conversion rate if you want to do the math yourself. 1 Euro is
            1.4 USD.

            Message 6 of 9 , Aug 10, 2009

              Hi all-

              Just to let you know that I am revising the Granogue Cross from C1  down to C2 for this year.

              Granogue and Wissahickon Cross will also be dropping the UCI U-18 races.

              The C1 to C2 move was for lack of funding and the dropping of the U-18 race was due to lack of demand.

              The USGP is doing a fine job holding the UCI Jr races and with school etc the Jr’s have too much travel going on.

              Sincerely

              Message 7 of 9 , Oct 9, 2009

                Anyone know what happened to Sports Base online tonight?  I mean this morning.

                Tom McDaniel

                Granogue Cross DS

              • Jim Brown
                Message 8 of 9 , Oct 9, 2009
                site crashed locked whatever....

                Message 9 of 9 , Oct 10, 2009
                  blew up due to too many peopel registering for something at once?