Re: [USAICO] Drug testing

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2004
      I was under the impression that we only needed to provide a "secure seperate
      area" for drug testing, not actually pay for it? I thought that was under
      the ralm of USA Cycling?

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 19, 2004
        Uhh... were supposed to pay for the testing?

        No wonder the drug thing is so bad

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 19, 2004
          Does this mean I can't use my altitude tent this week?

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 19, 2004
            You guys kill me.

            You don't HAVE to have drug testing at your event. Some events require
            testing, like higher level UCI road events. Ours don't. But yes, the USADA
            or the UCI could show up on their own and test.

            However, if you WANT to have drug testing at your event, yes, it's something
            you pay for.

            Adam