UCI North American Schdule

    Message 1 of 10 , May 29, 2009

    Howdy-

    Is this Spread sheet accurate, I cross checked  it against the UCI Web Site.

    Message 2 of 10 , May 29, 2009
      RI will be on the calendar once they sort out some paperwork, but Reston
      withdrew.

      I have no news about Michigan.

      on 5/29/09 12:04 PM, Tom McDaniel at granoguecross@... wrote:

      > Howdy-
      >

      > Is this Spread sheet accurate, I cross checked it against the UCI Web Site.
      >

      > Tom
      >
      > Granogue Cross

    • wade hess
      Message 3 of 10 , May 29, 2009
        How come Beacon Cross is not listed?
           Wade

        Message 4 of 10 , May 30, 2009

          Updated The Spread sheet with:

          Added Beacon

          Changed the super cross dates to C2 from C1

          Does anyone have contact info for the Michigan races that are not on the UCI Schedule?

          With Justin Rogers having left is anyone from USA Cycling lurking on the list?

          Message 5 of 10 , May 30, 2009

          With the attachment this time, again if you see anything missing please let me know.

          Changed the super cross dates to C2 from C1

          Does anyone have contact info for the Michigan races that are not on the UCI Schedule?

          With Justin Rogers having left is anyone from USA Cycling lurking on the list?

          RI will be on the calendar once they sort out some paperwork, but Reston
          withdrew.

          I have no news about Michigan.

          on 5/29/09 12:04 PM, Tom McDaniel at granoguecross@... wrote:

          > Howdy-
          >

          > Is this Spread sheet accurate, I cross checked it against the UCI Web
          Site.

          > Tom
          >
          > Granogue Cross

        • Tom Vinson
          Message 6 of 10 , May 30, 2009
            Yes. Tom Vinson here. Will provide info ASAP.

            Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

            RI will be on the calendar once they sort out some paperwork, but Reston
            withdrew.

            I have no news about Michigan.

            on 5/29/09 12:04 PM, Tom McDaniel at granoguecross@ verizon.net wrote:

            > Howdy-
            >

            > Is this Spread sheet accurate, I cross checked it against the UCI Web Site.
            >

            > Tom
            >
            > Granogue Cross

          • Vinson, Tom
            Message 7 of 10 , Jun 4, 2009

              Tom and all,

              Contact info for Michigan events:

              Robert Linden

              tailwind@...

              O 248.634.6178

              M 248.705.9191

              Website: www.tailwind.net

              Sorry for delay.

              Let me know if you need anything else

              Tom

              Tom B. Vinson

              National Events Manager

              USA Cycling

              210 USA Cycling Point

              Colorado Springs, CO 80919

              Direct: 719.434.4284

              Mobile: 719.660.8536

              [Attachment(s) from Tom McDaniel included below]