RE: [USAICO] USA Cycling Cross Promoter Summit

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 18, 2009

      What is it that you want to cover in the meeting?

      Tom

      From: jhanscom@...
      Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:36:04 -0500
      Subject: Fwd: [USAICO] USA Cycling Cross Promoter Summit

      Hi all,

      Thanks for continuing to pursue this.  I can participate on ANY other weekend but the one proposed (April 24-26) from now through the end of May and I am very interested in attending.

      Cheers,

      Joan

      On Feb 18, 2009, at 12:28 PM, Rogers, Justin wrote:

      Ladies and Gentlemen,

      As was discussed in Kansas at the USAC Cross Nationals, we have been working on the first annual USA Cycling Cyclo-cross promoters summit. This event will be held in Colorado Springs at the Olympic Training Center and I believe that the dates that were suggested at that meeting were April or early May. We are currently looking at April 24-26, however, I have recently received several e-mails and phone calls suggesting that  a later date may work better for many of you.

      I am reaching out to you today to gauge interest in this summit and to try and come up with a viable date that will work for the majority.  Obviously, the goal is to host this event prior to the bid period for the 2010-11 UCI Cyclo-cross calendar, which begins in early October.

      I look forward to your suggestions.

      Thank you,

      Justin Rogers

      Phone: 719-866-3266

      Fax: 719-866-4628

      Joan Hanscom

      USGP of Cyclocross - Event Director

      SKYPE ME:  JoanHan16

      Office: 518.886.8609

      Mobile: 484.995.0547

      SKYPE In:  484.461.5171

      Message 2 of 10 , May 29, 2009

      Howdy-

      Is this Spread sheet accurate, I cross checked  it against the UCI Web Site.

      Message 3 of 10 , May 29, 2009
        RI will be on the calendar once they sort out some paperwork, but Reston
        withdrew.

        I have no news about Michigan.

        on 5/29/09 12:04 PM, Tom McDaniel at granoguecross@... wrote:

        > Howdy-
        >

        > Is this Spread sheet accurate, I cross checked it against the UCI Web Site.
        >

        > Tom
        >
        > Granogue Cross

      • wade hess
        Message 4 of 10 , May 29, 2009
          How come Beacon Cross is not listed?
             Wade

          Message 5 of 10 , May 30, 2009

            Updated The Spread sheet with:

            Added Beacon

            Changed the super cross dates to C2 from C1

            Does anyone have contact info for the Michigan races that are not on the UCI Schedule?

            With Justin Rogers having left is anyone from USA Cycling lurking on the list?

            Message 6 of 10 , May 30, 2009

            With the attachment this time, again if you see anything missing please let me know.

            Changed the super cross dates to C2 from C1

            Does anyone have contact info for the Michigan races that are not on the UCI Schedule?

            With Justin Rogers having left is anyone from USA Cycling lurking on the list?

            RI will be on the calendar once they sort out some paperwork, but Reston
            withdrew.

            I have no news about Michigan.

            on 5/29/09 12:04 PM, Tom McDaniel at granoguecross@... wrote:

            > Howdy-
            >

            > Is this Spread sheet accurate, I cross checked it against the UCI Web
            Site.

            > Tom
            >
            > Granogue Cross

          • Tom Vinson
            Message 7 of 10 , May 30, 2009
              Yes. Tom Vinson here. Will provide info ASAP.

              Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

              RI will be on the calendar once they sort out some paperwork, but Reston
              withdrew.

              I have no news about Michigan.

              on 5/29/09 12:04 PM, Tom McDaniel at granoguecross@ verizon.net wrote:

              > Howdy-
              >

              > Is this Spread sheet accurate, I cross checked it against the UCI Web Site.
              >

              > Tom
              >
              > Granogue Cross

            • Vinson, Tom
              Message 8 of 10 , Jun 4, 2009

                Tom and all,

                Contact info for Michigan events:

                Robert Linden

                tailwind@...

                O 248.634.6178

                M 248.705.9191

                Website: www.tailwind.net

                Sorry for delay.

                Let me know if you need anything else

                Tom

                Tom B. Vinson

                National Events Manager

                USA Cycling

                210 USA Cycling Point

                Colorado Springs, CO 80919

                Direct: 719.434.4284

                Mobile: 719.660.8536

                [Attachment(s) from Tom McDaniel included below]