USA Cycling Cross Promoter Summit

  • Rogers, Justin
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 18, 2009

      Ladies and Gentlemen,

      As was discussed in Kansas at the USAC Cross Nationals, we have been working on the first annual USA Cycling Cyclo-cross promoters summit. This event will be held in Colorado Springs at the Olympic Training Center and I believe that the dates that were suggested at that meeting were April or early May. We are currently looking at April 24-26, however, I have recently received several e-mails and phone calls suggesting that  a later date may work better for many of you.

      I am reaching out to you today to gauge interest in this summit and to try and come up with a viable date that will work for the majority.  Obviously, the goal is to host this event prior to the bid period for the 2010-11 UCI Cyclo-cross calendar, which begins in early October.

      I look forward to your suggestions.

      Thank you,

      Justin Rogers

      Phone: 719-866-3266

      Fax: 719-866-4628

    • Rogers, Justin
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 18, 2009

        If those two months (April & May) don’t work I am open to suggestions for later in the summer.

        Justin

        From: jhanscom@...
        Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:36:04 -0500
        Subject: Fwd: [USAICO] USA Cycling Cross Promoter Summit

        Hi all,

        Thanks for continuing to pursue this.  I can participate on ANY other weekend but the one proposed (April 24-26) from now through the end of May and I am very interested in attending.

        Cheers,

        Joan

        On Feb 18, 2009, at 12:28 PM, Rogers, Justin wrote:

[...]

        Joan Hanscom

        USGP of Cyclocross - Event Director

        SKYPE ME:  JoanHan16

        Office: 518.886.8609

        Mobile: 484.995.0547

        SKYPE In:  484.461.5171

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 18, 2009

          What is it that you want to cover in the meeting?

          Tom

          To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 10 , May 29, 2009

          Howdy-

          Is this Spread sheet accurate, I cross checked  it against the UCI Web Site.

          Message 5 of 10 , May 29, 2009
            RI will be on the calendar once they sort out some paperwork, but Reston
            withdrew.

            I have no news about Michigan.

            on 5/29/09 12:04 PM, Tom McDaniel at granoguecross@... wrote:

            > Howdy-
            >

            > Is this Spread sheet accurate, I cross checked it against the UCI Web Site.
            >

            > Tom
            >
            > Granogue Cross

          • wade hess
            Message 6 of 10 , May 29, 2009
              How come Beacon Cross is not listed?
                 Wade

              Message 7 of 10 , May 30, 2009

                Updated The Spread sheet with:

                Added Beacon

                Changed the super cross dates to C2 from C1

                Does anyone have contact info for the Michigan races that are not on the UCI Schedule?

                With Justin Rogers having left is anyone from USA Cycling lurking on the list?

                Message 8 of 10 , May 30, 2009

                With the attachment this time, again if you see anything missing please let me know.

                Changed the super cross dates to C2 from C1

                Does anyone have contact info for the Michigan races that are not on the UCI Schedule?

                With Justin Rogers having left is anyone from USA Cycling lurking on the list?

                RI will be on the calendar once they sort out some paperwork, but Reston
                withdrew.

                I have no news about Michigan.

                on 5/29/09 12:04 PM, Tom McDaniel at granoguecross@... wrote:

                > Howdy-
                >

                > Is this Spread sheet accurate, I cross checked it against the UCI Web
                Site.

                > Tom
                >
                > Granogue Cross

              • Tom Vinson
                Message 9 of 10 , May 30, 2009
                  Yes. Tom Vinson here. Will provide info ASAP.

                  Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

                  RI will be on the calendar once they sort out some paperwork, but Reston
                  withdrew.

                  I have no news about Michigan.

                  on 5/29/09 12:04 PM, Tom McDaniel at granoguecross@ verizon.net wrote:

                  > Howdy-
                  >

                  > Is this Spread sheet accurate, I cross checked it against the UCI Web Site.
                  >

                  > Tom
                  >
                  > Granogue Cross

                • Vinson, Tom
                  Message 10 of 10 , Jun 4, 2009

                    Tom and all,

                    Contact info for Michigan events:

                    Robert Linden

                    tailwind@...

                    O 248.634.6178

                    M 248.705.9191

                    Website: www.tailwind.net

                    Sorry for delay.

                    Let me know if you need anything else

                    Tom

                    Tom B. Vinson

                    National Events Manager

                    USA Cycling

                    210 USA Cycling Point

                    Colorado Springs, CO 80919

                    Direct: 719.434.4284

                    Mobile: 719.660.8536

                    [Attachment(s) from Tom McDaniel included below]