UCI Bill question

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2009
      Hey guys. Myles from Southampton here.. Just got my 09 invoice from the almighty UCI.. One of my days is in CHF 1488 (uci c1) and one of my days is listed as EUR 1488 (uci c1..)  Anyone else get that?  OR anything in EUR?  Adam and I are thinking one is a typo, but which one........

      And I'm unwilling to call the Uci directly and give the the opportunity to jack me without mercy.

      Thanks

    • Rogers, Justin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2009
        Myles,
        I'd be happy to call for you in the morning.
        Justin