Meeting reminder, agenda, new dates

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2008
      All,

      - A reminder of the meeting time and location:

      Friday, December 12, 2009
      7-9 pm
      Homewood Suites KCI
      http://www.homewoodsuiteskci.com/maps.aspx

      - A tentative agenda:

      USAICO Annual Meeting Agenda

      1. Review of last Commission Meeting
      2. Schedule
      3. Various
      a) Current state of US Cyclo-cross
      i. Riders
      ii. Events
      b) Multiple National SeriesĀ¹
      c) USAC NRC
      d) Regional Circuits
      e) Commissaire assignments (Tom Stevens)

      - Recent date additions:

      USGP dates were given to me today, and have now been added to the Google
      Calendar. A reminder, the calendar is public and can be found by searching
      on " North American UCI Cyclo-Cross Calendar" in Google Calendars, and then
      added to your personal calendar. Or you can use this link:

      http://www.google.com/calendar/hosted/cycle-smart.com/embed?src=cycle-smart.
      com_c9vhukc2k2vhvii3i9h9tfbg1s%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_Y
      ork

      I have not received news from Boulder or Michigan, but I believe I've heard
      from everyone else. The USGP dates are:

      USGP 1& 2: Chicago, IL October 3rd and 4th
      USGP 3 & 4: Louisville, KY October 24 and 25
      USGP 5 & 6: Mercer Co., NJ November 14 and 15
      USGP 7& 8: Portland, OR December 5th and 6th

      There is also rumor of two C2's in Providence on the second weekend of
      October in conjunction with the Interbike Outdoor Demo, but I have not seen
      he confirmation of that yet.

      Also, if anyone is planning to broadcast the meeting via Skype, I'd love to
      see that happen, and see someone other than me responsible for making it
      happen and providing the information.

      Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night, and remember not to shoot
      your messenger.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2008
        Skype info, please???????

        To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com