Re: [USAICO] Nationals meeting

    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 25, 2008
      For what it's worth the NACT has utilized the phone systems for all of its meeting, and it is quite effective.  However, we only use the phone system exlusively, never as a supplement to a in person meeting..  I'm not sure how well multiple voices in the room and potentially on the phone  at once will work out.  Perhaps Alan we shoujld set up a test prior?

      On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 11:25 PM, Tom McDaniel <granoguecross@...> wrote:

      Would it be more functional to set up a laptop to broadcast the discussion on Skype and receive comments by text.

      I will have a laptop at the meeting that can do the first part.

      Tom

      From: adam@...
      Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 17:00:44 -0500

      Alan,

      I'm definitely interested in this if people want to participate. How would
      we get it done? What equipment do we need to have on site?

      Adam

      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 9, 2008
        Hi everyone. Just wanted to determine how and what we are doing for
        remote access for the meeting on Friday. I can set up a dial-in real
        easy if that is still an option.