RE: [USAICO] Schedule time, meeting

  • Jim Brown
    Message 1 of 18 , Nov 20 6:51 PM
      Starcrossed 9/19
      Rad GP 9/20

      From: USAICO@yahoogroups.com [mailto:USAICO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Adam Myerson
      Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:31 AM
      To: USAICO
      Subject: Re: [USAICO] Schedule time, meeting

      Just to let everyone know, and this will be discussed at the meeting, but we
      will be sticking with a 2nd weekend in December nationals for the
      foreseeable future. More explanation at the meeting, but you can plan around
      that for next year.

      Also, I've created a Google Calendar for next year's schedule, and have been
      adding events as they come in. This will be so much easier to work with than
      a spreadsheet. I can quickly drag and drop items as things change, make
      edits, and you can see all the spacing of the races (and conflicts) at a

      http://www.google. com/calendar/ hosted/cycle- smart.com/ embed?src= cycle-smart.
      com_c9vhukc2k2vhvii 3i9h9tfbg1s% 40group.calendar .google.com& ctz=America/ New_Y

      The URL is terrible, but if you start at Google Calendars and search for
      "North American UCI Cyclo-Cross Calendar" you will find it more easily.

      Myerson <adam@cycle-smart. com>