Organizers' meeting time at nationals

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2008
      Organizers,

      Traditionally we've held our annual meeting on Saturday night at the
      national championships. I've had some suggestions that it might be better to
      schedule it for Friday evening. Most of us will already have arrived by
      then, and in fact, a few people will already have left by Saturday evening.

      For me personally, it makes the night before my event much better if the
      meeting is Friday, so I'm not opposed.

      Can I get some feedback from all of you? How does Friday evening work as
      opposed to our traditional Saturday slot?

      President, Cycle-Smart, Inc.: Solutions for Cycling
      Member, UCI Cyclo-Cross Commission
      Member, AIOC-Cross Management Committee
      President, Verge New England Championship Cyclo-Cross Series

      (617) 288-1460 Office
      (512) 681-7043 Fax
      499 12 63 29 Belgium
      http://cycle-smart.com/blog
      http://timeprocycling.com
    • Bill Marshall
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2008
      • Brook Watts
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2008
          When's the 50-55 race?

          Let's talk sponsors next week

          Brook Watts
          303-907-3133
          Sent from iPhone, excuse any typos

          On Oct 3, 2008, at 9:40 AM, "Bill Marshall" <bmarshall@...> wrote:

          Adam,

          Let me know what you come up with and I will help get a meeting room for you at the host hotel (Embassy Suites)

          Bill Marshall

          President

          KLM Marketing Solutions

          7400 Beverly

          Overland Park, KS 66204

          www.klmmarketingsol utions.com

          Traditionally we've held our annual meeting on Saturday night at the
          national championships. I've had some suggestions that it might be better to
          schedule it for Friday evening. Most of us will already have arrived by
          then, and in fact, a few people will already have left by Saturday evening.

          For me personally, it makes the night before my event much better if the
          meeting is Friday, so I'm not opposed.

          Can I get some feedback from all of you? How does Friday evening work as
          opposed to our traditional Saturday slot?

          President, Cycle-Smart, Inc.: Solutions for Cycling
          Member, UCI Cyclo-Cross Commission
          Member, AIOC-Cross Management Committee
          President, Verge New England Championship Cyclo-Cross Series

          (617) 288-1460 Office
          (512) 681-7043 Fax
          499 12 63 29 Belgium
          adam@cycle-smart. com